Monday, March 12, 2012

The making of a Fairy Crown


I finally finished my daughters fairy crown. She was quite happy with how it turned out and that makes me happy!

It was vary easy to make, I just used some floral/berry garland, some willow and floral sticks, several butterflies, brown floral tape and glitter paint.I was able to find everything at Michael's craft store.








Today I will start working on the wings and altering the dress that we found for $3.00 at the thrift store. I can't see buying a pre-made costume when there is so much you can create on your own with just a little inspiration from others on the web. We have two weeks to go before the play and so far we are on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment