Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Crocheted Robot Hat





As usual, October has been a busy month. I am working on a robot costume and an Astrid costume from How to Train Your Dragon.  Astrid is proving to be a challenge and is taking A LOT of time!  Thankfully Tia has decided to be the Can Can dancer from last year.

Vincent is insisting on being an orange robot and I know for a fact he is not going to let me put a box on his head so I decided to just crochet a hat for him. I purchased a pattern off Etsy from Just be Happy Crochet Creations by Alessandra Hayden, the pattern link is https://www.etsy.com/transaction/156285182?ref=fb2_tnx_title.  I know mine looks a bit different because Sir Happy Pants did not want earflaps or the knobs on the side of it and for that matter a face of any kind!  I talked him into some button eyes and a mouth. I think it turned out cute, not sure if it is very representative of a robot, but at least I can get him to put it on his head.

No comments:

Post a Comment