Friday, August 29, 2014

Autumn Decor


Although it is still August there has been a chill in the air this  past week during the morning hours. Autumn is on its way. This by far has always been my favorite season. I love the smell, the colors, the sound of leaves crunching under my feet and of course the gourds! Here are some images from around the web that got my creative juices flowing. Now I just need to hit some thrifts stores and a farmers market and start making.
Starting from the top left going around clockwise:
  1. I just like the simplicity of this one, there is no link though. When I brought it up I got questionable pop-ups and my computer started making awful noises. 
  2. Peek-a-boo-pumpkins
  3. A Primitive Place & Country Journal Magazine
  4. The front porch
  5. Pumpkin Bird Feeder 
  6. Fall salt dough ornament decorations

No comments:

Post a Comment